University of Bucharest
Bachelor in Computer Science.
Admitted as part of the performance group.
Latest grade 9.1/10.
Grigore Moisil High School
Computer Science and Mathematics
- Involved in designing and implementing features for their mobile app, Estimator using Quasar. Created 4 Web Applications that needed both frontend and backend solutions, and implement features such as online payments and email automatization.
Projects and Learning opportunities
- Subscriptions App: Developed and released a mobile app in Flutter, that helps users keep track of their subscriptions. The app has over 700 downloads and can be found on AppStore and GooglePlay as Subscriptions Manager.
- FTSE Predictions App: During the Hackaton for London Stock Exchange Group, my team created a mobile app that can generate the impact of news on stock prices and can predict how a tweet may impact a company's economy. For this app, we have used Flutter for front-end and Python with Django for the back-end. In order to retrieve data, we used multiple api such as Google News and Alpha Vantage.
- Chess Game: Created an AI chess game in C++ using SFML and Stockfish, where one can play against the computer.
- Number Recognition: Gained experience with python by creating a simple neuronal network algorithm that uses trained perceptrons to recognize a drawn number.
- Developed a 2D iOS game using C# with Xamarin, where 2 players can fight in the virtual space with rockets.
- Volunteered at UEFA Euro 2020 Final Tournament Draw as part of the accreditation team (November 2019)
- Volunteered at Engage tutoring 3 middle school students and helping them with their homework (2016 - 2018).
- Mention - Catalyst's 33rd round (Timisoara - online) 2020.
- Accumulated 20,547,298 points in the Google's Hashcode competition round 2020.
- Gold Medal - London's Stock Exchange Hackaton 2019 ( team of 3 ), Bucharest, Romania 2019
- Silver Medal - International ACSL contest ( team of 5 ), New Jersey, US 2019
- Participation - Regional Olympiad of Computer Science, Brasov, Romania 2019
- Bronze Medal - Prosoft National Round, Piatra Neamt, Romania 2019
- Mention - Infoeducatie National Round, Galaciuc, Romania 2019
- Many other prizes and awards at regional programming and project-based contests.
- Algorithms, Problem-Solving, Data Structures, OOP and Design.
- Proficient in C++ and Python.
- Basic knowledge of C#, Bash and Linux Systems.
Currently studying Computer Science at the University of Bucharest with full interest in learning opportunities as I want to discover companies and methods of working in teams.
I love to create complex and finished products from which I can learn, but imagining myself in a group of devoted people. By involving myself in various contests, part-timed jobs, and non-profit activities I have managed to raise my self-confidence, learning techniques, and skills.